Amazon

Saturday, October 1, 2011

AeroGarden's Cascading Petunias - Beautiful!

Ok I have to admit that this is the first time I had planted petunias in the AeroGarden or have even been this close to petunias to truly enjoy them. I've purchased petunias and planted them outdoors a few times but after their season, they never came back. Maybe our 6 feline friends lying on them had something to do with that.

Today as I was tending to my AeroGardens I noticed hundreds of tiny poppy seed looking things on and around my petunias. After reading posts from one of my many gardening blogs I realized that this is a great opportunity to bring my inter-scientist out to play. I have gathered the seeds and will re-plant some in the AeroGarden and some in my outdoor planters in the spring. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment